1.01.2011

Top 10 of 2010!

Happy 2011! I'm so excited for the new year, I've got big plans for it and I predict it will be a much better year than last. (Not that this year has been bad at all, btw.) I've seen several other bloggers post their "top 10" posts the past few days. Even though my little blog is still a baby and I haven't had that many posts I thought it would be fun to join in! Here are my top 10 posts based on page views.



8. The Appa hat (this is one of my personal faves! I love this hat!)







And....drum roll please....the number one post. This post had more than FOUR TIMES the amount of pageviews as number two. And the winner goes to...

1. Naruto costumes?? I mean, *I* thought my handiwork was pretty awesome, but really? Four times the amount of pageviews as number two? My guess is either yes, they really ARE awesome costumes, or there are a lot of Naruto fans out there looking for pictures. :)

And because New Years is a time for making lists, let's go over my crafting New Years resolutions! Because let's face it, you don't wanna hear about my personal goals. Ready for it?

1. Make a quilt.
2. Learn to crochet.
3. Subway art.
4. Repurpose clothing more.
5. Paint at least two pictures. 
6. Paper craft more. After all...I did get a Silhouette for Christmas. :)

More than likely this list will grow to 10 in the next day or two. :) Here's to a spectacular new year! Bring it on, 2011.

2 comments:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Love them all! My faves are the pumpkin block and the button bracelet :) Love all of your goals for this year! Cant wait to see your quilt!

Ami Allison said...

Great list Amie!! I can't wait to see what you bring us in 2011! :)

I LOVE that button bracelet! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...