A few weeks ago I made this little cover for a legal pad I wanted to keep in my purse because let's face it, life is so much better when boring things are a little cuter. :)
- Two large pieces fabric, 9''x12'' each
- Two small pieces of fabric, 2''x3'' each
- Two pieces of thin, stiff cardboard (I used a granola box for this, but I used a cereal box for the previous one with equally good results) 5''x8''ish each
- Strip of 1 inch elastic, about 5 1/2 inches long
- Scraps of sew-on velcro
- Sewing machine and other sewing related items (coordinating thread, scissors, etc.)
Let me know if you have any questions or if something is unclear. I wold love to see your results, so don't be shy to shoot me an email! (See my "contact" tab.) Happy sewing!