I had a different tutorial planned for today, but it's more of a wintery craft than a fall craft, so I think I'll save it for later. Instead, I'll show you what else I've been making with my Halloween scapbooking embellishments!
- 3-4 inch wooden cube (got mine for 50 cents at the thrift store!)
- Orange paint (acrylic or spray, whichever works for you.)
- Pictures from Halloweens past
- Halloween scrapbooking embellishments
- Green pipe cleaner
- Mod Podge and a paintbrush
- Hot glue gun
- Newspaper to protect work area
- Sandpaper (if your edges need some sanding)
- Anything else you might want to make your pumpkin more you (distressing ink might be good!)
I was talking to my brother about this project and he said he'd love to see a "picture pumpkin patch." Maybe when we have kids we can keep adding blocks and make that picture pumpkin patch! Happy crafting!
And don't forget to check out where I'm linking in my "Link Parties" tab so you can visit all the wonderful blogs and be inspired! I also have one extra party that's not regularly scheduled...
Check it out. TONS of fall ideas!