9.21.2010

Trick or Treat Bucket

It's Tuesday! I love Tuesdays, typically because David and I go to Taco Bell! (Taco Tuesdays, if you will.) However, today we will be making tacos instead, but I still love Tuesdays! Click here for a more detailed post on Taco Tuesdays.

Anyway, let's get down to business. Who out there loves Target?

...

I thought so. :) I'm a huge Target fan myself! The hubs and I were there today so he could buy some new game. Needless to say, I wasn't interested in what he was doing, so I browsed around the little Halloween section they had. There were tons of super cute and super cheap embellishments! I showed restraint (much to the husband's delight) and left with some pretty exciting things that you'll see over the next few posts!

This was my favorite purchase. A little blah and a lot of potential. Just need to add some scrapbook embellishments and a little vinyl...

And voila! A sweet little bucket to fill with candy for myself trick or treaters.

Just to make you want to go to Target even more, they're having a candy sale! :)

I can't wait for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday! (Why? Click here)

Wait, you knew I got into the candy already?? Drat. How about if I tell you a funny joke, you won't tell David?

How do you tell if a vampire has a cold?

....

By his "coffin!"

Hahahahaha!!! :D Happy Tuesday! I'm linking this up to several parties, make sure to click my "Link Parties" tab to see where! I also have one extra party..





Check it out. TONS of amazing fall ideas!

9 comments:

Naturally Creative Mama said...

SO CUTE!! I am a BIG fan of Target... I could spend hours just walking around looking at everything I don't have $ to buy!

Thanks for stopping by and joining my blog hop yesterday. I am following your cute blog now!
-Katy
www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

ca-ute post! I love that project!! I did a similar thing last year, but I like yours more!

We don't have Target in Canada unfortunately :(

Sarah
http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/

said...

Hi! Thanks for following! I'm your newest follower. I love the ideas on your blog and can't wait to look around more!

Lisa said...

I think my husband would like to join your family! He loves Taco Bell and always begs to go there. I used to go in college after the bars closed, but it's hard to get me to go now. Maybe since you mentioned it, I;'ll give in... : )

Sachiko said...

Very cute makeover! Thank you for sharing!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Another cute idea! Thanks for sharing it on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions too!

Dannyelle said...

I love tin buckets, and this is a great way to make it fit in for Halloween. What a great little project. Visiting from www.lifeisaparty.ca

Katie said...

Oh I love it! I have a few spare containers from Target, I always like to stock up and you can't beat the price. Thank you for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! I hope you'll come back next week and link up again!

Crystal said...

This turned out really cute. The stickers are so fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...