10.09.2011

Calling guest posters!

Hello lovelies!

I am going to be pretty dang busy this week. Looking at my schedule, I have tons of extra things going on in addition to all my regular crap duties. I am trying to fill my shop up so there will be plenty in there when Christmas shopping rolls around, I have a few tutorials to write up (and a few to finish), and extra work hours.

Point: I won't have much time to write this week. And I would love for you to guest post!

I have two already scheduled posts (one a tutorial!) and one in the works, so I'd like to have 2-4 guest posters during the week. I am leaning towards crafty posts, but I'm pretty much up for anything! If you've got something, email me at kittycatsandairplanes{at}gmail{dot}com

Also, the craft fairs were awesome. I was so inspired I am totally in "too many ideas, not enough time" mode.

And I had a hot Krispy Kreme donut. I have never tasted anything so delicious.

And I saw my cat. Gosh I love her!!!

Great weekend. :)

1 comment:

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

If you don't mind a repost, I'll be happy to help

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...