7.02.2011

Facebook fan sale going on NOW!

At this very moment, KC&A facebook fans are getting killer deals on lovely cabochon jewelry.






Some items have already been sold, so get over there quick, I only have one of each item. All items are listed at a reduced price, these deals will only last 24 hours so get them now! Anything not sold in 24 hours will be put in my Etsy shop regular price plus shipping!

Don't miss this major sale. Like KC&A now and get steal some deals! (Best announcer voice I can muster.)

{CLICK HERE}

And just because I love holidays, use code HAPPY4TH to get 20% off anything that's already in my shop! Happy weekend friends. 

1 comment:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Love them all! Totally my style :) Nice job girly! Happy 4th!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...