12.10.2010

First snow

Today Maryland had it's first real snow! Although I'm not the biggest fan of snow (lived in Idaho for 5 years) I do enjoy the first one. There's some kind of magic about it.

The pine trees in the backyard make it feel so much more Christmas-y!



What? I didn't say it snowed a lot!


Jack enjoyed it though. He kept sticking his nose in it and then licking the snow off. :) He's so cute! And what is the most perfect way to spend a snowy day? Making cookies!!! I'm off to visit my parents and hopefully make some delicious sugar cookies (recipe to follow). Happy Friday!

4 comments:

nic said...

So jealous! We REALLY want snow down here in louisiana. We had a miraculous 2 days last winter...not sure if it will happen this year. Enjoy!
What kind of dog is Jack?

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

I'll try and send cold a air your way! He's a black lab mix, we think most of the mix part is pit bull

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

We barely got any in Columbia ... I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...