I altered it a little bit according to what she wanted, like adding an extender chain. Want to make one yourself?
- Side drilled, tear drop shaped red beads. I needed two strands
- Flat, coin shaped silver beads
- Shiny faceted silver beads
- Tiny little pearls
- Extender chain
- Lobster clasp
- Thin cord. I used cotton cord but the original necklace uses leather.
- Fray check (if using cotton cord)
- Jump rings
- Tiger tail or other stringing material
- Crimp beads
- Crimping tool
Yikes, that's a lot. Got it all?
Please let me know if you have any questions! I feel like this was more of a visual tutorial rather than a wordy one, so if you need more words, shoot me an email.