11.04.2011

You might be awesome if...

You have sent me something made of yarn in the past few weeks. Someone like Mindy from {In the Loop}, someone like Chelsea from {KnitCookies}, or someone like Joy from {whoopdwhoop}

I am awkwardly holding my fist on my chest because I am trying to show off two things at once. First, the fingerless gloves from {whoopdwhoop} Love swapping things instead of buying! The second is the totally awesome headband from Mindy over at In the Loop!! Mindy is the sweetest. Back during {headband week} I featured her awesome crochet flower headbands. I mentioned that they were just the kind that I meant to buy last winter. Well, being fabulously generous, Mindy sent me one! Thanks Mindy! Actually, she didn't send me one, she sent me TWO!!

(Awkward fist!) Seriously! I was tickled pink! (Notice I changed headbands) I LOVE these headbands. I have already worn them several times and they have done their job at keeping my ears warm. Not only that, they are ridiculously adorable. It's the kind of thing you put on just because it makes you feel fabulous. And man oh man can this women do a thing or two with yarn! Seriously, read her {blog} and be in awe of everything she does.

PS, they are even warmer worn together. ;)

Next up, some lovely knitted legwarmers from {KnitCookies} As soon as Chelsea listed this I knew I had to have them. I saved up a little and as soon as I had enough I ordered them.

Love them!! They are so warm and comfy and I love the yoga style sock. Keeps everything in place and isn't bulky inside my boots.

(Photoshoot goofs)

Has the mail lady brought you anything fun lately? (Mine's a mail lady, I guess if you have a mailman you can tell me if he brought you something too. :)

3 comments:

Jean said...

I did get something fun in the mail... from the mailman or is that malemailman? Confusing hmmmm!?! We used to have a maillady.... but I think she retired... or was just plain tired! Don't know... she didn't tell us good by... Makes one wonder!
Anyway... I think it may be exciting, but I'm not sure yet! My parents sent my birthday present 2 weeks early....
and I have to wait until the 9th to open it! They always send such sweet gifts I'm sure that it will be really fun...

Claire said...

I got a FABULOUS package yesterday from YOU! It made my day! Miss you!

Mindy said...

So glad you like them!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...