11.06.2011

Leather

So. You know how I'm married right? To this really super incredibly gorgeous man?

How did I get so lucky?? Yeah this picture is a few years old but trust me he is still gorgeous. Anyway, so we like each other. Enough that we somehow managed to make it to our third anniversary without killing each other. Woohoo! Well, we haven't made it YET, it's not until December. Premature celebration.

 Moving on. Do you know what the "gift" for the third anniversary is? Leather. For cereal? I am totally stumped by leather! First I was all like "Hmm, yes a nice leather bound journal."

 Wait. Hubs is very electronic based and I can't remember the last time he picked up a pen. Scratch that. Then I thought "Oh yes, perhaps a nice leather jacket." .....hubs HAS able leather jacket. Crap.

 Leather bound photo book of memories? Nooo I got him that for our first anniversary! (Which was paper.)

Leather church shoes? Doesn't really need them yet.

 Leather iPhone case! ....has one. Leather briefcase. Has one.

 Watch with a leather band? Ugh...already has a nice watch.

Leather couches? (He actually would really want that but c'mon, there is no way I can afford that right now.)

 I am stumped. Utterly stumped by this one. So I am reaching out to you, my dear friends. Do you have any ideas for a leather anniversary gift? I know I don't HAVE to go with the "themed" gift but I'm sure as heck gonna try!

5 comments:

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

You could always go for leather pants!!! (and I am totally joking!)

I know it might seem small and trivial, but a nice leather wallet might work. And he'd think of you every time he needed to pull it out for something. At least that's what my boyfriend told me, about the leather wallet I got him. Plus, they're super durable, which is a big thing for most guys.

Good luck!

Tiffany & Brittany said...

A new belt? I don't know! Good luck!

rickimoo said...

A leather bracelet. Guys like wearing bracelets too. As long as they are made out of leather!

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Does he have a kindle or other e-reader. Maybe a leather holder for that? IDK- a higher-end leather belt?
For reals? Leather... that's tough!
Or, maybe a leather ornament since it is December? A leather key chain thing?

Unknown said...

Dress yourself in leather and that will be all the present he needs - hint hint. ;) I kid, I kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...