7.16.2011

Saturday Spotlight- The Junk House

I'm so happy yo be starting Saturday Spotlight again! I've got a fantastic blog to re kick off SS. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello lovely readers! I’m so excited to be featured here today!

I’m Sam and I blog over at The Junk House.


Photobucket

The Junk House is my thrifting, crafting, DIY journey from fixer-upper to dream home*!

*actual dream home would be on the beach, but you get the point





I have a ridiculously long project list, so there’s always something going on at my House.

I paint.


Photobucket


Photobucket



I sew.


Photobucket

I craft.


Photobucket




Photobucket



My most recent project was a gallery wall made from mismatched thrift store frames.


Photobucket



Finally, something more on the walls than a clock!





I hope you all enjoyed seeing what’s going on at my House. I’d love for y'all to stop by and say hi.

Amie, Thank you so much for having me over today!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't she amazing?? I knew I HAD to have her over here as soon as I found her blog! I just love it. 


On an unrelated note, PLEASE can you "like" my picture found here. I REALLY want to win a Better Life Bag and I can only win if I get the most "likes!" Help a sista out! Pleaaaaaaaaaase "like" my button belt! Please?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...