2.27.2011

Blog Swap- Crafting and Creativity

I'm excited to be posting here at Kitty Cats and Airplanes today! My name is Sarah and I blog over at Crafting and Creativity.
Crafting and Creativity Button
I am a twenty-something wife of one and mother of two who likes to get crafty whenever I get the chance.

Since my daughter was born, I have had plenty of fun making headbands, like this one...


...and many other pretty things for her hair...


I have also been busy making cute sewing projects like this diaper clutch. (You can see the tutorial HERE.)

I also shared a tutorial on how to make a cute flower like this one:

And of course I've made a few tutus along the way like this fall-inspired one:


I love to scrapbook!! I also like using my scrapbook supplies to make things cuter- like this crayon pail to hold my son's stash of crayons:

I also enjoy decorating our home. I like making fun things like this monogram I made for my son's room using pencil crayons.....


I hope you'll come on over to Crafting and Creativity and check out my other projects real soon!
Thanks so much to Amie for having me! ! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...