5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day

To all of you mothers, grandmothers, mother in laws, mothers to be, future mothers, adoptive mother, fur mothers, and those of you with a mother. That pretty much covers everyone right? :)

I know you've read a bunch of these today, so I'll make it short and sweet and just show you pictures of some mothers that have helped shape my life.


My wonderful Mugga (on the far left) is one of the coolest grandmas you'll ever meet. I call her every week and we always laugh. My own mom (second from the right) is the best mom I've ever had! She gave me my amazing sense of humor and taught me how to look on the bright side. I seriously have such a funny family. Whenever I go to my family's house I spend the entire time laughing my head off.

My dad's mom, isn't she so adorable? Oogling at my ring on my wedding day. My grandmas always has the best stories and has taught me how to be appreciative of everything in my life.

My husband's mom and her mom. I needed a little Cuban spice in my life, and they sure gave it to me! They've taught me to appreciate family more. And they've taught me a teeny bit of Spanish.

So happy Mother's Day to all of you. I hope you had a wonderful day, mother or not.

PS, come back tomorrow. You won't wanna miss this post. It's big. Like super big.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...