9.05.2011

And the winner is.....

This was such a fun round! I loved seeing each project get more and more votes, you all really did fantastically! I was so impressed with all of your projects. But there was one particular project that you just loved, with a whopping 45% of the votes our winner for this round of 3...2...1...craft! is...........


Our email entry, Teri, with her adorable felt baby shoes.

(Announcer voice) Congratulations Teri! You will receive:




Forty sheets of wool felt from {BenzieBazaar}



Summer Combo pattern from {sweet emma jean



AND this adorable ear warmer with a bow from {Knit Cookies}

Thank you to everyone who participated in this round of 3...2...1...craft! All of you who entered, my fabulous and generous sponsors, and my lovely guest judge.  Thank you, thank you, thank you! This contest would be nothing without all of you!


Get your gears ready for next month! I still haven't decided on the theme, so I am open to suggestions!


If you would like to donate a prize for the next round in exchange for FREE advertising, shoot me an email!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...