8.02.2011

Top 5!

You guys...this was SO HARD!!! So hard! I had a huge whirlwind of a day with my BFF suddenly moving 5 hours away and date night with my hubby that we can't miss, and I finally sat down at an hour ago ready to choose. Gah. It was so difficult. I had to enlist the help of the hubs! We've been sitting here for almost an hour trying to choose. So let me just say that all of your projects were amazing, I was super impressed with your creativity and effort, many of you had little sewing experience and still entered! That really blew me away!

I chose these projects for several reasons. I was drawn to creativity. I was drawn to beginning sewers trying something new. I was drawn to original designs and creative uses of the theme. And I was drawn to that certain wow factor. There were definitley more than give projects that did that for me, but here are the five that I chose, in no particular order.

I loved this dress from {Crystal's Craft Spot}. I thought the fabric was beautiful and it is just the epitome of a fun summer dress.

I was also impressed with this t shirt makeover from {Knit Cookies} I thought the pretty rosettes really made the shirt pop and and really added a summery touch.

I love a good knock off, and this one from {Southern Fairy Designs} was awesome! I thought the use of summer scarves was really creative.

This little owl from {craftyNHmom} was so cute! I was really impressed how above and beyond Kim went with finishing sew many summer sewing projects! (haha!)

And finally, this dress from a vintage pattern from {Sweet Little Chickadee} is just beautiful! The sleeveless dress and fun flowly fabric is so summery.

And there you have it! Now it is up to you to pick the winner! Vote for your favorite project below. The poll with close Saturday at 11:59pm eastern time. Thank you everyone who participated! I wish I had a prize for everyone!



3 comments:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Love them all! Im sad I didnt have the time to sew anything :( But it was so fun to visit those who did!!!

I voted :)

LakshmiRP said...

i love the last dress.

Win a VOGUE TOTE by participating in Giveaway to Celebrate 200+ followers of Cute Confessions of Sew Addict - Adithis Amma Sews. Click HERE to participate. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so excited! It's so much fun to read through all of these projects and tutorials! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...