- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped (I chop teeny teeny tiny because I don't like onions very much)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 T. flour
- 1 t. salt, 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 clove garlic (or 1 t. garlic powder)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (if you like mushrooms and want it to be more authentic, use cream of mushroom soup. I HATE mushrooms)
- 1 can of milk (use soup can to measure)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown beef, onion, and garlic. Drain.
- Add butter, flour, and spices and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in soup and milk and heat to boiling.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Serve over eggs noodles or rice (noodles are better, but rice works in a pinch.)
DISCOUNT ALERT! There is a very special birthday coupon code on my facebook page. Like me to see how to get 24% off your order from my etsy shop! It is good TODAY ONLY (midnight eastern time) so act fast!