3.13.2011

Jellybean's 14th birthday

Yes, as in, my cat. What do you expect? I don't have kids! Plus, I love my cat more than a lot of people. I've had her since I was 10 years old. I BEGGED my parents to get me a cat, begged and begged. And finally I got Jellybean. Me and her, were like this {crosses fingers really tightly.} My parents don't quite share the love I do for my cat, so it was up to me to throw her a party.

 I did it backwards and gave her presents first. I made her a catnip bird with a party hat using my own tutorial. It takes a lot besides kitty treats to excite my Jum Jum, so I was thrilled to see that she attacked the thing with full force. Well, full enough force for a 14 year old cat.

Teehee.

 While she was still a little high I tried to get her to wear my party hat. Didn't work out so well. Have you ever gotten your cat to wear something? Yeah, me neither.

I honestly considered baking her a cake (I mean, what's a birthday without cake?) but I decided against it and went with a can of wet food instead.

"Srsly? U expect me 2 blow dat owt?"

Happy birthday, Jellybean. Mamma loves you.

5 comments:

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

Happy birthday Jellybean :)

Me said...

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO CELEBRATED MY KITTIES BIRTHDAYS: )

LOOOVEEE it: )

Hope JellyBean had a wonderful birthday party!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! :-)

Style, Decor & More said...

Adorable blog! Very cute!
I'm a new follower from the hop!
Hope you can follow back!
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

I'll be having a Smashbox giveaway starting 3/15. Hope you'll enter!

mE aNd mY tâ„ŽrIfTy IdEas said...

I love your blog and am so glad I found you on Whoopdwhoop. I adore my earrings and had to drop by and show some love! {ofcourse I am a new follower too!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...