10.18.2010

Real Life Fail

Ever heard of the website Fail Blog? (Don't click that unless you've got a little time on your hands, it's addicting. Also, if you don't want to run into any non family friendly pictures, there is a "G" rated button at the top of the page.) It's a site that captures life's fails, from misspelled billboards to people in awful outfits. Every once in a while, I come across my own fail.

Fail. :) Saw this in the grocery store. I have a few more on my camera that I will randomly pounce on you, so be on the lookout.



2 comments:

Ordinary Hiker said...

This is so awesome. Stumbled upon you while blog hopping. I'm going to share this with the next person that tries to tell me "When Life Gives you Lemons"... Thanks so much for sharing!

Eliz Frank said...

Positive Kismet - Still Following you from FRIENDLY FRIDAY Blog Hop!
Have a great weekend ahead!
Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...