8.10.2013

Sorry for the confusion!!

Hello friends.

I have been doing a lot of research on photography and copyright laws lately, so last night I was cleaning up the blog in attempts to remove any picture that I had posted that I did not have permission to post. During this I think I might have accidentally re-published a few posts...and some of you might have gotten an email with these posts, thinking they were new posts (which is understandable! I set it up to send out an email every time I post something new). But sadly there are no new posts. I'm not running any deals on deal of the day sites, I'm just on vacation in Tennessee, soaking up the last bits of summer with the hubs and the baby. Sorry for the confusion. :(

But isn't she so cute??


1 comment:

Misselle said...

Hey, blogging isn't allowed on vacation!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...