10.27.2011

I really need your help!

Soo...I don't do this too often, but I reaaaaaally need your help today! 



......I know this is super tacky, but I'm trying to win a facebook landing page for my the KC&A shop's facebook. I think it would really help promote my shop and make my facebook page more professional and more appealing to potential customers. Could you help me win by liking something for me?


Search facebook for "byAimee.com" and like that page. 


Oh her wall, three or four posts down or so, you'll see a status updated with "Kitty Cats and Airplanes" tagged in it (that's my shop's facebook page).


Like that specific post. 


Aaaand that's it. I would reaaaaally super appreciate it if you could help!  A million thanks to you.


Pleaaaase please pleaaaaaaaaase will you do this for me? I might be really annoying and remind you all the time until you do. 

3 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Done! Happy to help. :o)

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Done hope that helps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...