Still haven't found my mojo yet. :c (that's a REALLY sad face btw.) I though taking a week off would help me get back on my feet and get motivated, but I honestly feel worse today than I did last week.
That MIGHT be because I picked up the cold that's been going around the house though.
Just saying. There are a few other things going on but I won't get into that.
Anyway, I feel bad that I've left you hanging for so long. I miss you guys. A lot. Even though I don't personally know most of you I still love you! Seriously. You guys help me get out of bed most days.
So in my crafty absence, I thought I would give you something to do! I've created a little quiz on something I know a lot about....ME! Copy and paste the quiz into a comment (or email, for all you email subscribers), and answer the questions. For every right answer (or close enough answer) you get a point! Whoever gets the most point will win a small package filled with some of my most favorite things.
Oh, and 99% of these answers can be found within the words of the old bloggity blog. I tried not to make it TOO tricky.
In the case of a tie, I'll think of something totally elaborate as a tiebreaker. Ready?
1. What is the hubs' name?
2. What is ONE of my favorite TV shows?
3. Where did I attend college? What do I have my degree in?
4. I have a cartoon crush. Who is it?
5. When is my birthday?
6. How many siblings do I have? (Extra point if you include in-law siblings)
7. What do I NEED to have on before I leave the house?
8. Name one thing I am allergic to.
9. What is my all time, number one favorite food?
10. I have a phobia of: ____________
11. What is the background on my laptop? (Ok I never said this one, but I want to see your guesses :D)
12. Where do the hubs and I like to go on Tuesdays?
13. What did I grow in my garden this year?
14. What is the name of one of my cats?
15. How tall am I?
16. When did I open my Etsy shop?
17. What is my favorite flower?
Ok, I'm bored now. I might go back and add a few if I think of some good ones.
Giveaway will close when I get my mojo back. Hopefully that'll be soon! I discourage those of you who actually know me from participating. Might have an unfair advantage! ;)
Good luck! See you soon!