8.16.2011

Sponsor Spotlight- Mine for the Making

I love Tuesdays! Tuesdays are date nights for me and the hubs. And this Tuesday is awesome because I get to introduce Kitty Cats and Airplanes's newest sponsor, Mine for the Making!


Interested in becoming a sponsor yourself? Click {here}

If you've been following me for a while, you've def heard of Kara, I talk about her all the time! She is one of my bloggy BFFs! She was one of my very first followers and it has been nothing but uphill from there! She is kind, funny, adorable and always makes you feel like a million bucks. Kara has a lovely {blog} filled with tons of creative ideas and simple DIY tutorials. Some of my favorites include:




And those are just my top three! She's got a ton of other {tutorials} and fun DIY projects! And to top it all off, she has a gorgeous little {etsy shop} filled with beautiful, handmade creations. 

Like these stunning {wildflower rings}

Or these pretty little {rosette earrings}

And fun hair accessories like this {sassy poppy headband}

If you've got an eye on anything in her shop, you have GOT to like her {facebook} page because she offers fantastic shop discounts, facebook only sales, and exclusive giveaways! Also check her out on {pinterest}, I'm always repinning her! Check her out and leave her some love, you'll be sure to feel some in return!

1 comment:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out Amie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...