He is an amazing little three year old in need of a kidney transplant. Last summer he contracted a deadly strain of E. coli that caused his kidneys to shut down and is very lucky to have survived.
You can read his entire story here.
As you can imagine their medical bills are high even with insurance. They are trying to raise $50,000 for the transplant and anti-rejection medicine. There are several fundraisers being worked on by several of their family and friends.
Here's how you can help
With the help of several generous people we have put together an online fundraiser to help Austin and his family get a little closer to his kidney transplant. (Thank you to everyone that donated an item, I couldn't of done this with out you). Below you will find 6 different giveaways that anyone who donates to Austin's website this week can enter. The giveaways will run through Sunday, March 27th. Please read the instructions below carefully.
How do you enter?
- Donate to Austin, however much you'd like. (You will donate directly to his COTA website here.)
- For every $2 you donate, it counts as one entry for any of the six prize packages (found in the following posts). For example, if you donate $6, you have three entries. You can enter once on three different prize packages, or you can use all three entries for one prize package.
- For each entry you qualify for, fill out the form at the bottom of the post of the prize package you want and submit.
- If you donated an item for the giveaway you are still eligible to enter. If you happen to win the prize package with your item, you will will all the items except I will draw an additional winner for your donated item only.
- That's it! If you win, you will be REQUIRED to email us the receipt of your donation. This will have your shipping information for us, and will confirm that that you donated and your entry is valid. Without a receipt, you will not win.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org and announced here as well as emailed.
This offer has expired.
Thanks for your help.
Any little bit helps. There are a lot of great prizes you can win but most importantly we will be helping this little boy.
If you have any questions please contact me at kittycatsandairplanes(at)gmail (dot)com