You will need:
- Large scrap white cotton fabric (at least 10"x13")
- Large scrap black lace
- Large scrap red satin
- Large scrap medium weight, iron-on interfacing
- Large sheet of paper (bigger than a regular 8 1/2" by 11")
- Closure of your choice (button, velcro, elastic, etc.)
- Iron, ironing board
- Sewing machine, matching thread, scissors, etc...
I didn't take a picture of the next part because you would have puked if you would have seen my nasty ironing board. Following the directions on your interfacing, iron it onto the wrong side of your cotton fabric nicely centered.
hugely a little obsessed with buttons, so I used a fantastic vintage button to close my clutch. You can use whatever you'd like, magnetic closures, snaps, velcro, elastic/button, whatever works for you!
When you're done, plan a special date with your honey because this little clutch needs to get out!!
It's the perfect size to hold just the essentials: cell phone, keys, lipgloss, credit card, and maybe something extra!
Make sure you check out my "Parties" tab to see where I'm linking up!