- 6 small (6 mm) rose colored glass pearls
- 4 spacer beads (the silver ones)
- 2 two inch head pins
- 2 ear wires
- Round nose pliers, needle nose pliers, and wire cutters
- Glue gun
- Earring posts and "butterfly nuts"
- Flat backed embellishments (buttons work GREAT for this!! Just get some fancy buttons with shanks and then use a button shank remover or wire cutters to remove the shank.)
Come back tomorrow for the fourth and final day of Jewelry Making 101! We'll be making a fabulous, stylish, and pretty freaking awesome button bracelet with matching earrings. Stay tuned!!!