9.07.2010

Tagged!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Labor Day weekend! (Well, those of you in the U.S...) I got to see my grandma, watch my brother march in a parade, and have a family BBQ!

 Dad, Hubs, Grandma, me, Sister

The blonde one with the bass clarinet is my brother. Isn't he cute?

With the passing of Labor Day it means that falls is coming! Apple cider, crunchy fall leaves, and my most favorite, Halloween! I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday! There will likely be tons of Halloween crafts coming up! :) I have lots of fun ideas, I just need materials! I was in Balitmore all day today celebrating the day we met (three years ago today!) so it completely slipped my mind. Oops!

Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot tagged me in this little survey, so I hope it will tide you over until I finish my next crafty endeavor. :)

1. What is one thing you just can not stand?
Repetitive noises. This includes phrases (especially in songs!), tapping, clicking, humming, beeping, anything. If it's being repeated, it will make me want to pull my hair out very quickly.

2. If you could go back to your childhood, what cartoon or t.v. show would you pick to be your all-time I'm favorite? 
Probably Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I LOVED that show, I had dolls and figurines and stickers and tons of TMNT stuff. I even dressed as one. Actually...I just noticed that I am wearing my junior year class t-shirt which happened to be the year we were Ninja Turtle themed. No joke!
Picture to prove it! Cowabunga dudes!!!



3. Whats something you do or have done that would surprise a lot of people?
That I'm 23. That really surprises people. Most people's guesses for my age are between 14 and 18! (I've gotten as young as 12!) When I tell them how old I actually am, and that I have a college degree and a teaching license, they usually freak a little.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really in ghosts, but like spirits yeah. I don't believe in being haunted and things like that, but I do believe there can be evil spirits dwelling among us. Creepy!

5. When you go into a store whats your weakness, something you just can't help yourself from buying more of?

Fabric! Or really, anything crafty. If I see cute embellishments, buttons, yarn, paper, anything like that, it's mine. This is especially bad if I'm at a thrift store and it's cheaper!

6. What is the funniest story you have on your significant other?
Oh there are some really funny ones, but I think a lot of his funny moments are just phrases he says. Such as:


Me: Can I wash this?
Him: Yeah, it's cleanseable.


After our first kiss
"I'm sorry, I'm not wearing any gum."


When planning vacation
Me: It costs $500.
Him: Is that per person or round trip?


Me: You're such a dork.
Him: Whatever, I'm in love, I can do whatever I want!

7. What is your proudest moment of being a parent? {animals do count ;)}
Well, i don't have kids, but I really enjoy seeing all of the hilarious things my cats do (my sweet Jellybean and the two cats David's family owns.) This one is my current favorite.

Teehee, dumb cats. Sharing a suitcase ans a comfy place to sit.

8. If you could go back and relive one day of your life, which day would you choose?
I agree with Crystal, I'd like to relieve my wedding day. I barely remember anything it's such a blur! I'd like to go back and pick out details that I don't remember.

Happy Tuesday!

I'm supposed to tag a few people,but I don't have too many followers. Am I allowed to tag everyone? I hope so, because TAG, you're it! :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

It was fun reading through your answers! My 2 and a half year old boy is on a TMNT kick lately. I wore a TMNT shirt I bought when I was in high school the other day and he was pretty jealous. He wants one for himself now... hehe!

I'm 23 as well, but I have always had the opposite problem of people being surprised at how young I am. lol

Two people tagged me to do this and I totally forgot..... thanks for the reminder :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...