9.09.2010

Rosette headband, a hubby craft!

As I mentioned in my last post, my SIL's birthday is this weekend. I made her a horse charm bracelet, and since buying the materials was a little pricey, I forced encouraged David to make her something to save money! I've seen rosette headbands everywhere lately and thought it would be a great gift for an almost 12 year old. So we busted out the glue gun and felt and tore apart an old t-shirt.

(Snickers) ok, so it's not perfect (I don't think he's ever used a glue gun before....) but for the hubs, I think he did a great job! It was a fun project to do together, and I only walked him through it and helped him glue everything together! He did the rest, I'm so proud of him!

I didn't use a tutorial for this, I've just seen pictures and winged it from there. I'll probably write up a tutorial for this one later. Stay tuned!



2 comments:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Oh I think it's such a cute headband! Great job to the hubs!! I love working on projects with my husband :)

Kara

AmyH said...

This is really cute- I need to make some:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...